Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fr Tim's surgery

I was at morning mass at St Joseph church in downtown Salem on Oct. 13th. Mass started at 7:05am. Fr Tim was having surgery at 7am. In the middle of the mass I felt this glow around my head, and my mouth suddenly opened up in a smile without my doing it myself. Then I heard a voice quietly inside me say: "Fr Tim is fine, he is going to be just fine!" I was flabbergasted. I looked at my watch and it was 7:27am. When I got home I emailed Fr Tim and related what happened to me in church that morning. He would not get back home from the hospital until the next day. The day after that I got an email from Fr Tim telling me that the Glow was correct. Everything went fine, he had no cancer. The tumor in his bladder was benign and the prostate was benign as well. No cancer whatsoever. AMAZING!!! How God talks to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment